Friday, October 21, 2011

Floating with the Stars

                                                     
The earth withers
the moon crumbles
one by one
stars flutter into dust

Another paper collage, actually this is the first one I tried. It looks so beautiful on the white paper, but sigh Im just not able to replicate it and get the shadows on camera, so this picture will have to do for now. But I love the way it brings everything to life, making it so dreamy. 

I have also made it my dream to illustrate a childrens book- a magical story I wants. So if any of you know of any fantastic writers or any such opportunities do think of me!

Much love, I hope you have a wonderful weekend.


2 comments:

  1. Brilliant! Brilliant illustration n even better idea to illustarte a children's book! lets find a writer now!!! Gud luck moo. yu inspire me in every way!! :-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome illustration.. i love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...