Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Step Into the Magic Realm


"See, this is my opinion: we all start out knowing magic. We are born with whirlwinds, forest fires, and comets inside us. We are born able to sing to birds and read the clouds and see our destiny in grains of sand. But then we get the magic educated right out of our souls. 

After you go so far away from it, though, you cant really get it back. You can have seconds of it. Just seconds of knowing and remembering. When people get weepy at movies, it’s because in that dark theater the golden pool of magic is touched, just briefly. Then they come out into the hard sun of logic and reason again and it dries up, and they’re left feeling a little heartsad and not knowing why. When a song stirs a memory, when motes of dust turning in a shaft of light takes your attention from the world, when you listen to a train passing on a track at night in the distance and wonder where it might be going, you step beyond who you are and where you are. For the briefest of instants, you have stepped into the magic realm.

That’s what I believe."

 -Boy's Life
 
 
 It's been six months since I put OLIE out there into the world, and it's been a lot of fun. I've met a lot of people, had a lot of dreams come true (already!) and since I celebrate every single small thing in our journey - it's been a whirlwind of joy and sometimes confusion (and frustration!) . But the magic stays, it's there when I need to call upon it, and it underlines everything I do with OLIE. And when I tell you my tales, the stories behind every cushion, lamp - I see you step away from reality and take a little magic back home with you. And a moment like that keeps me inspired. 
 
Such a beautiful quote from Boy's Life  !

1 comment:

  1. You are right. Happiness is in around of Our atmosphere. Happiness is recognized by society.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...