Thursday, December 6, 2012

Under the Sea

 



To see the world in technicolour, to not have to imagine because in front of you is the unimaginable. 
I never dreamt it was really possible and I feel so fortunate to have seen. I spent an incredible week at the andaman islands and each day was a feast for the senses. seas that lasted forever, turquoise blue beyond belief. fish in a million colours, shapes and sizes- glowing. graceful. ( I was the clumsy creature underwater). I loved loved loved this beautiful, magical, mysterious place where ancient tribes still live a life untouched by civilization, elephants swim and dolphins- I saw a dolphin! you have to see to believe. 

so heres a glimpse - and a few more next week !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...