Friday, January 20, 2012

In the Mailbox!



I got mail yesterday!! And most exciting mail too!! I had designed a cover for Scholastic India some time back, and forgot all about it until I recieved the books yesterday!! Its the first time anything Ive done has been published, and it was fun to recieve it in the mail, but the coolest bit is my name in the back :D I do love recieving mail, Im not sure what excited me more - the books or just seeing something in the mailbox :)

The book itself is lovely, beautiful illustrations by Reshma Barve, and cool experiments by Arvind Gupta. Its a fun book, and full of little tidbits of information!

The other bit of news is that Ive finally put up some of my work on behance (an online portfolio site). Would love for you to visit it and like or comment on the work Ive put up there! And if you have a portfolio on Behance, do add me !! www.behance.net/amritanambiar

Its the weekend already, I sense this years going to fly by even faster than the last. sigh. Have yourselves a good weekend :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...