Thursday, October 25, 2012

The Sea in Me

dive for dreams
or a slogan may topple you
(trees are their roots
and wind is wind) 
trust your heart
if the seas catch fire
(and live by love
though the stars walk backward)
-cummings

i wear dragonflies around my neck and fish in my heart. for I am of the sea , or the sea is in me. I was born in the month of february, the stars claim me as part of the water signs which maybe why I reach for the sea so often, to connect with my source and soul and find my dreams once again. We went back to auroville for two days. It was so healing to just see nothing but vastness and hear nothing but sounds of the jungle. I think living in a city makes you forget why you are living, and the danger lies in forgetting what is really beautiful and true and succumbing to a life without real living. dive for dreams , trust your heart and live by love.he speaks true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...